Benefits of Membership
Have you ever considered becoming a member of the Arts Council for Wyoming County? It really doesn't cost very much, and it contributes a great deal for the community. Membership helps put on children's programming, classes, lectures, gallery exhibits, music concerts, motion pictures, etc. right here in Wyoming County. Memberships are available at affordable levels and are tax deductible. They also make great gifts!
As a member you receive:
- ACWC's quarterly newsletter, ArtsNews, which includes calendar listings for area arts & cultural events and opportunities for artists. It also includes the complete ACWC Classic Film Series schedule.
- Free or reduced admission to many Arts Council events, classes and workshops.
- An invitation to display your art in our annual members exhibit, Local Color.
- Members may also exhibit your work in our free online gallery.
- As an artist, you’ll receive access to resources, information, and programs designed to help you reach your goals and develop your skills.
- But most of all, you have the satisfaction of knowing you are supporting the arts right here in our community!
You can become a member of the Arts Council online today by clicking on this link!
You can also download a membership brochure and become a member by paying through cash, check, or credit card at our Main Building.
|Benefactor / Business||$100|
|Event / Program Sponsor||$500|