Information on Exhibiting at the Letchworth Arts and Crafts Show
Are you a visual artist, master craftsperson, or an emerging artist? You may consider applying to the Letchworth Arts and Crafts show, located in Letchworth State Park in Western New York.
You can apply on line between January and March when the updated form is available. (Link will download a file)
Hard copy applications will be available by January upon request..
If you have any questions, please contact the Arts Council for Wyoming County at (585) 237-3517 or email LACScord@artswyco.org (subject line: LACS Question).
The Arts Council for Wyoming County started the Letchworth Arts and Crafts Show more than forty years ago. From its humble beginnings with fewer than ten artists to over 300 in 2019, our show continues to highlight artists from throughout the country attracting visitors from around the region including New York, Canada, and Northern Pennsylvania.
Considering Exhibiting at the Letchworth Arts & Crafts Show?
As a master craftsperson, artist, or handmade artisan, the Arts Council for Wyoming County is thrilled you are considering to apply for the Letchworth Arts & Crafts Show. The show is the largest arts event in the area, and we're thrilled to have the opportunity to produce it since 1975. We want to make sure that the application process goes smoothly for you, so here is some key information on the Letchworth Arts and Crafts Show application:
- Only one artist or craft artisan per application. Artist partnership applicants are permitted; no more than two artist partners per application and both artists must work on the same completed products.
- All work must be original and the work of the exhibitor.
- Exhibitors provide their own tents, tables, and display units.
- Merchandise based upon the copyright or trademark of others (NFL, Disney, Warner Brothers or storybook characters, etc.) is expressly forbidden.
- Mass produced or imported items (buy and sell) and items made from kits, patterns or commercial molds are not permitted.
- Pre-packaged food vendors, music/entertainment vendors and vendors of specialty items such as soaps, oils, lotions and perfumes may call ACWC for special admittance information. All food concession vendors should contact the Park Manager, Letchworth State Park, Castile, NY 14427.
- Craft vendors may not display or sell food items, soaps or oils or other specialty items as listed above.
- Dried/silk flowers and materials must be arranged and are not to be sold in bulk.
- No rubber stamps, bulk items or other arts & crafts supplies are to be offered for sale.
- No commercial wearing apparel, such a T-shirts, etc. Only screen printed t-shirts using original designs of the exhibiting artist are permitted.
- Ceramics design, firing and finishing must be primarily the work of the exhibitor.
- Candles must be hand-crafted, no commercial molds.
- No items created from preserved wildlife (taxidermy) or composed of materials from endangered species.
- NYS Park policy prohibits solicitations or games of chance. Exhibitors may not sell raffle tickets or hold prize drawings for their merchandise.
- The ACWC retains the right and the responsibility to make final determinations as to the suitability of crafts and artwork for inclusion in the show based on originality, craftsmanship, and acceptability, as well as the right to remove specific items or complete display booths, and to exclude offenders from future shows. Ejected vendors will be asked to leave at the end of the day.
If you have any questions, please contact the Arts Council for Wyoming County at (585) 237-3517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line: LACS Question).