Small Business Workshop presented by Buffalo Niagara SCORE
• A bridge to convert your ideas and dreams into business reality
• The steps to start and run a legal business in NY State
• The fundamentals for managing a business well and profitably
• What you need to know to protect yourself and your business
• Resources to help you
• How to find the money to get started and to grow
The workshop will start with registration at 8:30 a.m. and sessions starting at 9:00 a.m. and lasts until 4:30 p.m. The workshop fee is $50 and covers the workshop. Lunch is provided by the Wyoming County Industrial Development Agency.
For more information or to register for this class, please visit: https://buffaloniagara.score.org/localworkshops or contact the Buffalo Niagara SCORE Chapter at (716) 551-4301 (SBA office) or email email@example.com.
This workshop is made possible with the support of the US Small Business Administration Buffalo District Office, The Arts Council For Wyoming County, Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce, and the Wyoming County Industrial Development Agency.