The ACWC’s Main and Member Gallery at 31 South Main Street (Rte. 39) in Perry is:
- A historic ca. 1895 two-story brick store front
- Handicap accessible on both floors
- Accessible to free on-street parking and plentiful municipal parking across the street
- Surrounded by several restaurants in the immediate area
- Houses two art galleries and one film screening room
On its ground floor, the ACWC Main Gallery has...
- 900 square feet of gallery, performance & reception space
- 1906 Steinway Parlor Grand and 1929 Behning Baby Grand pianos
- Hardwood floors; 12’ ceilings
On the second floor Member Gallery,
- Recently renovated gallery
- 100 square-foot foyer
- 400 square-foot exhibit space available for shows, classes, meetings and workshops by our member artists.
In the second floor East Indian Screening Room
The ACWC's East Indian Screening Room is home to the acclaimed weekly Classic Film Series, "a cinematheque for the adventurous moviegoer," now celebrating it’s 15th consecutive year.
The ACWC also maintains satellite galleries located throughout Wyoming County.